Wednesday 3 February 2010

List of Ukulele songs

Sorry about the lack of posts! I have been Quite busy, I was at my gran and grandad's house for two nights last week. I do losts of songs on my uke, so here are my faveort songs:

I've Lost My Ukulele

I've lost my ukulele,
where can it be?,
I've looked on the
ground and in the sky,

but no uke to be seen,
I've lost my ukulele,
where can it be?
I love my uke,
so I don't want it to go,
away, 

I see my uke in the clouds,
but I cant reach it,
so I climb up the Ifle tower,
and get it down,


I've got my ukulele,
I know where it is,
I love my ukulele
I know where it is!
oh pineapple!


Ukes Come from Hawaii

Ukes come from hawaii,
that is their home place,
if you go hawaii you might
see lots and lots of ukes,


buy one in hawaii,
it's the best place,
there is all shapes and sizes
that you can choose from,


I once saw a man with a uke,
it was made of pam,
there was a soprano,
a concert a tenor,
and a big baritone,


you can get a uke in any shape or size,
ukes come from hawaii,
that's their home place,
I have a uke and I hope you have too!


Sorcha
 




1 comment:

  1. sorry if they are rubbish but I'm still really young!

    ReplyDelete